Staying in a residence with a swimming pool in winter is a great way to relax after a great day of winter sports. After intense weeks at work and a stressful day-to-day life, it is now time to think about yourself: treat yourself to moments of relaxation and sharing with family or friends in our residences with swimming pool. A change of scenery from your daily routine is the guarantee of a rejuvenating and relaxing holiday. Designed for families, some of our residences have a children's pool in addition to the swimming pool. Young and old alike will enjoy convivial moments in our aquatic areas.
The advantage of choosing winter sports accommodation with a swimming pool is that, in the majority of our residences, you can access the pool without having to go outside and dress warmly: you can take a dip in the pool while inside the residence.
The wellness areas of our residences
Our residences with swimming pool also have a wellness area with saunas, hammams and whirlpools.
- Thanks to its humid heat, the hammam allows you to free yourself from stress and leave with a softer skin.
- The sauna, on the other hand, provides dry heat. The ideal way to get out of the sauna is to take a very cold shower to intensify the blood circulation.
- The bubbles of the whirlpool baths have a massaging effect and are very good for relaxation. They also facilitate blood and lymph circulation.
Some of our residences even have a salt grotto or a sensory shower.
- The salt grotto has therapeutic properties thanks to its minerals. It is called halotherapy. It clears the airways and is beneficial for asthma, sleep disorders and anxiety.
- The sensory shower provides well-being, and works 4 of our 5 senses: sight thanks to the different colours, touch thanks to the water flowing over the skin, smell with the different essential oils and hearing with the soft music.
After a moment of relaxation in the wellness area, and to complete your experience, you can also book a massage in our Ô des Cimes treatment centre.
Our pools are only accessible to CGH and Ô des Cimes guests, so there is no risk of being in the same pool as all the tourists in the resort. This will allow you to enjoy a moment of calm, far from the world and the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Some of the pools in our residences have large bay windows with an unobstructed view of the surrounding snow-capped mountains... An idyllic place to relax.
The benefits of a swimming pool
The decoration of our pools is made of wood and stone, which brings a softness and aestheticism out of the ordinary.
Choosing a hotel residence with a swimming pool also allows you to practice physical activity directly in your accommodation.
Swimming is excellent for the body to maintain its tone through different types of swimming such as crawl, breaststroke, backstroke or butterfly.
In addition, swimming has benefits for blood circulation and breathing.
Swimming after a day on the slopes will reduce the risk of aches and pains and will make your legs feel lighter.
The water gliding along your body will lower your blood pressure, and is beneficial to blood cholesterol levels.
Swimming works every part of your body, so you can easily burn a lot of calories.
Floating is also very good for your mental health. Indeed, the feeling of being weightless on the water allows you to let go, to relax, to let your mind relax and to feel better in your body.
This is why CGH offers a wide choice of mountain residences with swimming pools: come and discover them quickly!