All skiing enthusiasts, whatever their level, will find their happiness in the large ski areas... These have the particularity of offering hundreds of km of slopes, and of spreading over several resorts.
Luckily, there are many large ski areas in our beautiful French Alps:
- The largest of them is Les 3 Vallées and its 600 km which also makes it the largest ski area in the world!
- The Franco-Swiss Portes du Soleil ski area covers no less than 12 ski resorts.
- The highest ski area is Tignes-Val d'Isère, with its peak at 3450m.
- The Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine offers the greatest difference in altitude: 2200 m between the top and bottom of the resort.
- The Paradiski area is the most recent French area, having been created in the 2000s.
- La Voie Lactée is ideal for a change of scenery between France and Italy, and was also the pioneer in hosting ski competitions in France.
- Finally, the Grand Massif ski area, created more than 30 years ago, will allow you to practice all types of skiing in the heart of a natural reserve of fir trees.
Thanks to the large ski areas, you can enjoy winter sports without limits: discover new slopes every day, change landscapes and atmosphere by enjoying several resorts.
Renting a CGH residence in a Grand Domaine
Ski area les 3 Vallées
Ski area Les Portes Soleil
Ski area Tignes-Val d'Isère
Ski area Alpe-d 'Huez Grand Domaine
Ski area Paradiski
Ski area la Voie Lactée
Ski area le Grand Massif