General Rental Conditions
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1 - Réservation
All reservations must be made with a deposit of 25% of the total amount of your lease including any ancillary services reserved at the same time.
100% of booking fees (12 € per booking for stays under 5 nights, and € 30 per stay over 5 nights).
This payment must be received within 5 business days after your folder creation (optional). After this time, your option will be cancelled.
Your reservation will be considered as final once a confirmation will have been sent from us (booking confirmations are sent by email).
Without our confirmation, your reservation can not be considered as final.
The full price of your rent and any additional services are due one month before the start of your stay.
In case of late booking, less than 35 days before arrival, the total amount will be claimed while making the booking.
If there is a remaining balance 30 days before arrival, CGH reserves the right to treat your booking as cancelled and apply the cancellation policy provided for this purpose and defined below.
Extra fees for any bank transfer or check drawn will be charged to the person reserving the stay and added to the amount of the reservation.
2 - Price
Our prices include taxes, accommodation, utilities (water, electricity, heating), excepted the local tax, payable on site.
Optional services: our accommodation rates do not include additional optional services proposed in the brochure and on-site.
In case of VAT increase, CGH reserves the right to apply this increase to the rates without any notice and will apply of new
3 - Holiday Tax
The tax, collected on behalf of municipalities, is not included in our rates. The amount changes from a municipality to another. They are to be paid on site.
4 - Amendment / Cancellation of stay and additionnal services by the customer
In case of any cancellation or modification, you must notify us by email and send at the adress firstname.lastname@example.org. The receipt date will count as the modification or cancellation date.
Any date change will be considered as a cancellation and we will apply the cancellation fees listed below.
- Over 30 days before the start of your stay, we retain € 50 application fee (plus the amount of the insurance that would have been subscribed at the time of the booking which is non-refundable).
- Between 30 and 15 days before your arrival, we retain 25% of the total amount of your stay including ancillary services.
- Between 14 and 8 days before your arrival, we retain 75% of the total amount of your stay including ancillary services.
- Between 7 days and the day of your arrival, we retain 100% of the total stay including ancillary services.
- If you do not show up on site for your stay, we retain 100% of the total stay including ancillary services.
5 - Arrival and departure
The keys are available from 5:00 pm the day of arrival. They must be returned by 9:00 am the day of departure.
For any late arrivals (after 8:00 pm), you must notify the residence by telephone to arrange your arrival to get the keys of your apartment.
6 - Deposit
Your stay in a residence: a 400 € deposit will be requested at arrival. It will be returned at the end of your stay after paying for services used on site and after deducting allowances for any damage if needed (after inventory verification between your arrival and your departure day).
7 - Animals
Pets are accepted with a rabies vaccination certificate (one pet maximum per apartment), by paying extra fees per animal per day. The price is posted in each residence. The payment for the animal is made while booking your stay.
8 - Rules
To make life easier during your vacation, internal regulations are available in each facility and we thank you for becoming acquainted and respecting them.
We point out that it is strictly forbidden to: take skis, ski boots, sledges and all ski equipment inside the apartments, on balconies or to hang laundry and clothing over the railings of the balconies. In case of these rules were not respected,, we
reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of 150 € for damages. CGH do not take responsibility for forgotten items while leaving the rooms or apartments.
9 - Interruption of stay
An early departure will not lead to any refund.
10 - Modification of our programs
If circumstances compel us, and in case of events beyond our control or of force majeure , we reserve the right to change partially or totally our programs. (Total or partial closure of a site, common equipment type swimming pool, restaurant, beauty treatment area ...)
Terms of possible changes in programs: services and activities announced in connection with upgrading health services, delays of construction, services and activities advertised through on-site recreation, can be change without notice based on certain local requirements (cultural, sports, political events etc..) during which benefits will be no longer available.
11 - After sales - Claim
The person reserving has 48 hours after arrival to report in written form upon receipt of the institution any dispute regarding the description, quality or cleanliness of their homes.
After this period of time, CGH will not take into account any claim regarding the paragraph above.
The inclusion of any claims arising out of your stay must be the subject of a letter to our Reservations department (by registered letter with acknowledgment of delivery receipt, and a copy of your statement of dispute) within a maximum of one month after the end of your stay, so we can respond promptly.
Please also specify your reservation number, place and dates of your stay and the type of apartment booked in order to make the processing of your file easier.
In case of non-use of a prepaid service, attach a certificate from the site, justifying the non-use. No refunds will be given during your stay.
Please remember that CGH do not take responsibility for forgotten items while leaving the apartments.
12 - General and special conditions
Reserving one of our stays implies accepting our general and special conditions of sale. We present a general description and pictures of our apartments for guidance. Some apartments are equipped for disabled guests. For further information, do not hesitate to contact our Reservation Department. Let us also remind you that any request regarding a specific situation or orientation of an apartment is considered merely as a preference and does not constitute a contractual guarantee. All information given about sports and recreation in the ski resort and its surroundings, are sent to us by the relevant Tourist Board and is passed on for guidance. We are not responsible of activities changes or cancellations during your stay. For further information regarding the resorts, please contact directly their respective Tourist Office. Our brochures are printed out a long time in advance, therefore please check with our Reservations Department opening dates, sports equipment (type and quantity), and activities or services offered by the site
13 - Liability
We would like to bring to your attention that rentals at the residence are not within the scope of the liability of innkeepers. Therefore, the responsibility of CGH cannot be held liable for loss, theft or damage of personal effects in our homes, both in the apartments in the park or in the common areas (ski).
14 - Insurance
On your behalf, we propose Diot Montagne, multi risk Warranty contract No. 7906174. These insurances are effective the day of the booking with CGH, or at noon the next day of the payment of the premium, if the subscription is made after the reservation. They have to be purchased while booking and before the payment of the 25% deposit. If cancelled, they are non-refundable.
General conditions of sale
The general conditions of sale are in accordance with the provisions of Decree No. 94-490 of 15 June 1994 made under Article 31 of Law No. 92-645 of 13 July 1992 setting out the conditions for conducting activities related to organizing and selling travel or accommodation. To comply with legal provisions, we reproduce articles 95 to 103 of this Decree.
Art. 95 - Subject to the exclusions in the second paragraph (a and b) of Article 14 of the Act of 13 July 1992, any offer or sale of travel services or accommodation, result in the delivery of appropriate documents meeting the rules defined by this
In case of airline tickets sale or tickets on a regular airline not accompanied with services related to these transports, the seller delivers to the purchaser one or more tickets for the entire trip issued by the carrier or under its responsibility. In the case of transport on request, the name and address of the carrier for whom the tickets are issued must be mentioned. The separate billing of various components of a package does not exempt the seller from obligations placed upon it by this title.
Art. 96 - Prior to the contract and on the basis of a written document bearing his name, address and an indication of its administrative authorization, the seller shall send information about prices, dates and other components of the services
provided during the stay such as:
1. The destination, the means, characteristics and type of transport used;
2. The type of accommodation, its location, its comfort and its main features, its approval and tourist classification corresponding to the regulations or customs of the host country;
3. Meals provided, if half or full board;
4. The description of the itinerary for a tour;
5. The administrative and health formalities to be carried out, particularly when border crossing, and the time of completion;
6. Visits, excursions and other services either included in the package, or available at an extra cost;
7. The minimum or maximum size of the group for the journey or the stay. Or, if the journey or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, within the limits of consumer information in case of cancellation of travel or stay, that date
may not be fixed less than 21 days before departure;
8. The amount or percentage of the price to be paid as a deposit when signing the contract and the schedule of payment of the balance;
9. The terms of price adjustment as provided in the contract pursuant to section 100 of this Decree;
10. The cancellation of a contractual nature;
11. The cancellation policy (set out in Articles 101, 102 and 103)
12. Details of the risks covered and the amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the professional liability of travel agencies and the civil liability of associations and non profit organizations and local tourism;
13. Information on the optional inclusion of an insurance contract covering the consequences of the professional liability of travel agencies and the civil liability of associations and non profit organizations and local tourism;
Art. 97 - Prior information to the consumer binds the seller, unless in the latter, the seller expressly reserves the right to change some elements. In this case, the seller must, clearly indicate to what extent these changes may occur and on which elements.
In any event, changes made to the prior information must be communicated in written form to the consumer before the contract is concluded.
Art. 98 - The contract between the seller and the buyer must be made in written form, in duplicate; one of them is given to the buyer and signed by both parties. It must contain the following clauses:
1. The name and address of the seller, its guarantor, insurer and the name and address of the organiser;
2. The destinations of the journey and, in case of a holiday, the various periods and their dates;
3. The means, characteristics and types of transport used, the dates, times and places of departure and return,
4. The type of accommodation, its location, its comfort and its main characteristics, its tourist classification under the regulations or customs of the host country;
5. The number of meals provided in case of half board or full board;
6. The route in the case of a circuit;
7. Visits, excursions or other services included in the price of the trip or stay;
8. The total price of services billed and an indication of any possible review of the billing pursuant to the provisions of section 100 below;
9. The indication, if applicable, of royalties or fees for some services, such as landing taxes, embarkation or disembarkation at ports and airports, tourist taxes, where not included in the price of the services provided;
10. The timing and modalities of payment; in any event, the last payment made by the buyer will be less than 30% of the
travel or holiday and must be made when submitting documents for the journey or the stay;
11. The conditions requested by the buyer and accepted by the seller;
12. The manner in which the purchaser may make a complaint against the seller for non-performance or improper performance of the contract. The complaint must be sent as soon as possible, by registered letter with acknowledgment to
the seller, and reported in written form, possibly to the tour operator and provider of services;
13. The deadline for informing the buyer in case of cancellation of the trip or stay by the seller, or if the journey or stay is linked to a minimum amount of participants, in accordance with 7 ° section 96 above;
14. The cancellation of the contract;
15. The cancellation policy provided by Articles 101, 102 and 103 below;
16. Details of the risks covered and the amount of coverage under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the professional liability of the seller;
17. Information regarding the insurance contract covering the consequences of some cases of cancellation subscribed by the purchaser (policy number and insurer's name) as well as information regarding the assistance contract covering some risks, including repatriation costs in case of accident or illness.
In this case, the seller must give the buyer a document specifying at least the risks covered and risks excluded.
18. The deadline for informing the seller in case of transfer of the contract by the buyer;
19. The commitment to provide in written form to the buyer, at least 10 days before the scheduled date for his departure, the following information: name, address and telephone number of the vendor's local representative or, default names, addresses and telephone numbers of local organisations that can assist the consumer in case of difficulty or, failing that, the phone number to establish urgently a contact with the seller for travel and stays of minors abroad, a phone number and an address to be able to have a direct contact with the child or the person's place of residence
Art. 99 - The buyer can transfer the contract to a transferee who meets the same requirements as him, to make the trip or stay, as long as the contract hasn’t have any effect.
Unless stated more favourable to the transferor, he must inform the seller of his decision by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 7 days before arrival. In the case of a cruise, this period is extended to 15 days.
This assignment is not subject, in any case to a prior authorization from the seller.
Art. 100 - When the contract contains a possibility of an express right to revise prices, within the limits laid down in Article 19 of the Act of 13 July 1992, it must indicate the modalities of calculation, both upside and downside , price changes and also the amount of transportation costs and related taxes, the currency or currencies that may affect the price of the trip or stay, the price share to which the variation applies, the course of the currency or currencies chosen as a reference when setting the price in the contract.
Art. 101 - When, before the arrival of the buyer, the seller is forced to make a change on one of the main element of the contract, such as a significant increase in price, the buyer may, without prejudice to recourse for compensation for any loss suffered, and after being informed by the seller by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt:
- Either cancel the contract without penalty and get an immediate refund of the money paid;
- Or accept the change or the alternative offer proposed by the seller, an addendum detailing the changes is to be signed by both parties; any decrease in price is deducted from the rest due by the purchaser and, if the payment already made by the latter exceeds the price of the service changed, the overpayment must be returned before the date of his departure.
Art. 102 - In the case provided by Article 21 of the Act of 13 July 1992, when, before the buyer has left, the seller cancels the trip or stay, he must inform the buyer by registered letter with acknowledgment reception. The buyer with no need to
claim reparation for any loss suffered, obtains from the seller the immediate refund of the amount paid without penalty. The purchaser receives, in this case, compensation at least equal to the penalty that would have paid if the cancellation would have been made from him on that date.
The provisions of this Article shall in no way prevent from the conclusion of a friendly agreement, having as a goal the acceptance by the buyer, of a substitution journey or holiday proposed by the seller.
Art. 103 - When, after the departure of the buyer, the seller is unable to provide a major part of services under the contract representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller must immediately take the following without prejudice to claim reparation for any loss suffered:
- either offer services to replace the services provided and bear any additional cost and, if the services accepted by the buyer are of inferior quality, the seller must reimburse him, upon his return, the price difference.